Monday

pink revisited

Just found out via the Elements of Style blog that Pantone's Color of 2011 is Honeysuckle. She describes it as a reddish-orange deep pink & man-oh-man does it make my heart happy! Check out the fun color combos she illustrated...
Another reason this makes me so happy? It should be pretty obvious from my September 2009 post {HERE}. And yes, that song still makes me very, very happy :)

Hope every one's 2011 has started out a little better than mine. My nose, ears & brain have been stopped up for days now....this was my first day back at work & trying to pretend I'm well. Ready to feel normal again, ugghhh!

3 comments:

momma said...

Love it with the Gray 1st, turqua 2nd, navy 3rd...but what about brown?????

Momma said...

But I do have to confess...I have always liked pink and red together...I remember a lady making fun of me one time because I had on red shoes with a pink outfit...to my face!!! no less!! I told her I liked it and really did not care what she thought...so she tried to get another lady to agree with her...that lady said, well I wouldn't wear it...I said...well I didn't think you would, but I do!

Bessie Mae said...

hahaha.....i wore a red coat over a pink top once in college & my friends totally made fun of me [early years of college] ......still love it though!