Wednesday

inspired

I was a busy chic yesterday-New Hair, New Face & Election Day! Hair had gotten super long & plain. I took off 3 or 4 inches & got fun layers in the front. A girlfriend of mine at the beach is now a Mary Kay consultant & hooked me up with a new look last night. Usually I go more the dark eye & nude lip route. So I'm going to try out less dramatic eyes & a bold red lip for my new 'evening look'. Whatcha think?! Silly pic, I know.



Its so hard to find a good red & I think I may have found one for me?! I've always loved Taza's bold red lips. Have also loved her bangs....want. bangs. must. resist. Ughh. Need a little inspiration for the day? Enjoy this sweet video from her blog  Rock Star Diaries.

2 comments:

Melissa J said...

damn girl....you look gorgeous!!!! I am so jealous that your hair grows so fast! I am still trying to grow my hair out!! : (

momma said...

step away from the bangs!!!!! just step away....