Saturday

georgia on my mind


This time next week I will be back in my home state with my family & helping a dear old friend get ready to throw her very first child's first birthday party! I haven't been home in quite some time....since August I believe & I was just passing through. I need pug kisses, babies drooling, and some good ole South Georgia Home Cookin'! Till then I'll be passing my time packing, moving, 30th b.day celebrating (for JuJu), pumpkin carving & enjoying a big pot of chilli with my fav SoWal folks. Like that picture?! I took it here in Rosemary Beach. Check out the Tracery Interiors Blog next Friday to see the blog post I wrote about these precious mini-zinc letters. Happy Weekend!

**I just noticed the image in my Spool No. 72 'need this dress' post below. Wonder where my inspiration for the above image came from?! Loving this Fall weather & hope you are too!**

1 comment:

Melissa J said...

I love these letters!