Friday

1 step forward, 2 steps back

Man, this 'grown up' stuff is not near as fun or easy as anyone ever expects it to be. That is probably the understatement of the year. You do everything they tell you: graduate from college, get a good job, make a life for yourself, blah, blah, blah. Well folks-I have reached that phase in life where I am tired of being a renter. I want something that is mine all mine. Guess what that requires?! Lots of these: $$$$$$$$$$ At this phase in life [thank you *(&@%&>:"?:@#$^ economy] I only have enough of those to sustain my current mode of living. I am not poor by any means, but I don't have lots of extra cash flow either. I have enough & up until now that's been fine. So I have pulled up my big girl panties & decided to move in with the beach parentals. They gave me a year when I first came to the beach to save money & I thought I was waaaaaaay too fun/grown to do so. Now I am crawling back, sans a pug that moved back to Georgia, to reclaim my spot as the awkard college grad crashing with the parents. Just to clear things up: I did not loose my job-promise. It should be an interesting year to say the least!

1 comment:

Linda said...

it's a new/old adventure!!!!