Monday

study study study study study study study

When I'm not at work I'm studying for the NCIDQ Ill be taking October 1-2. Ok, maybe not 100% of the time...but most of the time. Its all I really know how to talk about at the moment because it is consuming my life. I helped host en engagement party for a girlfriend this past Saturday night & every single conversation lead to this topic. B-O-R-I-N-G. So here are a list of activities/hobbies/whatnot that I cant wait to jump back into on October 3rd....to remind me what life was like pre-NCIDQ-life-take-ovvvveeerrr....

NETFLIX!!!!! My account has been on hold since the week I was accepted to take the test. Did you know you could do that?! You can place it on hold & you aren't charged. Awesomeness-one distraction gone. Plus, they have a new iPhone app where you can watch movies on your freaking phone. I may be wandering this earth glued to my phone watching Mad Men for the entire first month after this test. Lots of movies & TV shows I want to catch up on!

FUN READING! I have a huge stack of books on my bedside table patiently awaiting my return to a normal existence. Every night when I reach for my Ballast, aka the NCIDQ Bible, it takes everything I have not to dive into Mr. Darcy's Diary or some other totally pointless reading.

JUNK TELEVISION! Real Housewives of whatever freaking town they are in these days & MTV's Teen Mom. All Crap....and I cant wait :)

SUSHI NIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may have a TNT roll from the Fish House every night for the month of October. Yum. Oops....drooled on the keyboard.

COOKING! It just takes up too much valueable time after work. I could read a chapter or two in that time.

More random things I miss: parties, pot lucks, beach time, pool time, long walks, bike rides, blogging, girl time, dating (hmm...there might actually be a bit of this once the test is behind me?!), pug snores (another blog another day), NAPS, long phone calls with old friends, the list could go on & on & on & on....

Back to the books, ugh.

worth it. worth it. worth it. worth it. worth it. worth it. worth it.

3 comments:

JAJ said...

I just finished seasons 1-3, thanks to Netflix!

Melissa J said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. I have really missed reading your blog everyday. I want to wish you the best of luck with the test and will not contact you until it is over! So good luck and I know you can do it!

P.S. After the test, can we pick a date to have another reunion in T-town?

Bessie Mae said...

thanks Melissa! we will def plan a reunion trip as soon as this dang test is behind me!!