Thursday

big things! big change!

my horoscope today....
Sometimes you enjoy the anticipation of what's next, even when the results of your actions seem uncertain. However, your current dilemma could have you tied in knots because you know something big is going to happen and you don't yet know what to do about it. You are ready for a change in the present moment, so it's not easy to wait. Be patient today; you should know more by tomorrow.
**& yes, as I have stated before...horoscopes make me happy ONLY when they are happy & pertaining to my life at the moment...I do not base my life on them.**

BIG BIG BIG things are about to happen in my life left & right folks! I'm so ready for it ALL to happen RIGHT NOW though. Patience. Patience. Patience. Work. Life. Happiness!

Hold on....& say a prayer that I can too.

Enjoy that little bit of randomness & hold on tight!

No comments: