Wednesday

the big 3-0 isn't looking so scary after all...

One of my favorite friends in the whole wide world turned 30 last week! Rebecca is such a sweet, intelligent & genuine person. We are all so lucky to have her in our lives. So needless to say we all had a wonderful time celebrating her birthday! Man-I cant wait to be 30 if I'll be as happy & healthy as her... In the words of Adam: Love you Bex! If you want to know more about where we were this evening click {HERE}.
The Birthday Girl Painted a gorgeous pansy/flower motif on her large bowl.

{L-R}Abby, Rebecca, Me, Beth, Libby & Kristy. Yes-we have 3 Elizabeths in our group!

Abby made some amazing home made German Chocolate Cupcakes! I had about 3, oops...


I painted a pitcher that just had the most gorgeous lines. It was so pretty on its own that I really didnt have to do that much to it to get an awesome piece. Final product pic to come...

No comments: