Thursday

time to get serious

You may recall that I have already registered & paid to run a 10K later in March. Guess how much running Ive been doing lately?! N-O-N-E! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Its time to get serious. Replacing my worn out running shoes was step one. These beauties above will be arriving tomorrow. I'm so excited!!! I used this great Running Shoe Finder from Endless to pick mine out. You can check it out by clicking HERE. I'm an Asics girl all the way. Hoping that this delivery tomorrow will light a little fire under my ever growing hiney. Ive also started playing basketball again on Monday nights with my Dad. Did you know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to find cute, affordable women's basketball shoes. Errrr....

1 comment:

Melissa J said...

You have always inspired me to want to run, I just wish I didn't hate it so much and (you have seen with your own eyes) I dont know how to run. I am like Phoebe off of Friends...hahahaha

Miss you bunches...oh PS Bobby is taking me to the Melting Pot here in Savannah tomorrow night, I am so excited!!