Wednesday

Love...


I love this & I must have it :) I live in a really big bike community....bike path & all. I really do need this though. It is so freaking perfect to haul all your needs to the beach in one load!!! And I do believe that Mr. Catfish could ride in here & not jump out. It's so freaking perfect! I would ride my bike to the grocery store & everything. Wonder how wide it is?? Will I look like a semi-truck coming down the bike path? Oh well, everyone can just scoot out of my way. Do they come with 'Wide Load' signs??? Please click on the button to the right (Madsen) and check it out!!

2 comments:

Beach Bum said...

I haven't looked at this in a while. I completely support your need to buy this. I could be used for so many fun things. You can use it for evercise and I can ride in the bucket to keep you company. :) haha, or you could sell beer from it....money, money. Miss you honey.

Bessie Mae said...

who is this 'Beach Bum'? Sorry if I'm supposed to know you....