Tuesday

Life Update:

1. No Doubt was AMAZING. Had a blast w/ McGrail & Tellus. Don't remember everything. Lost Camera.

2. CMA Music Festival was AMAZING. Had a blast w/ Abbster. Saw: Reba, Brooks & Dunn, Luke Bryan, Zac Brown Band, KID (freaking) ROCK!, Martina McBride, the Bellamy Brothers ("give me a redneck girl"), Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, The Judds & can't remember the other bazillions at the moment. Drank too much & acquired a love for Uncrustables (insert 20 lbs. here). Too much driving. Waiting on Abbster to send me pics to share.

3. McGrail's wedding was AMAZING. Had a blast w/ my ADPi chicas. Danced all night to an awesome 80's cover band. Perfect day for Mr. & Mrs. Mikell West (weird)! Full post to come.

4. Poor Daddy-O spent Father's Day in the hospital (hence no post here). Crazy ole daddy didn't drink enough h2o, got a lil dehydrated & had his butt put in a hospital bed for 3 days. Scared us to death. I was in Mac-town at wedding & the step-mom in B'ham. Scary. Scary. Scary. It's hot folks. DRINK WATER....LOTS.

5. Southern Living Idea House is featured online...special video sneak peek here. Moma's painting is in the gray & yellow room above the bed....it's yellow. Yay Madre!!!

6. In the midst of all of the past three crazy, amazing weeks that I call life-I have gotten a second job. Interior Designer by day. Cupcake pusher by night. Seaside: Queen Bee Cupcakes. Come see me if you are in need of a sugar high. I need someone to give my free cupcake to every night so that I don't begin to look like one.

2 comments:

momma said...

Free cupcake???

Bessie Mae said...

yes-I get a free cupcake on the nights I work. scary.