Friday

happy weekend?

I hate sad days. With the passing of Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson yesterday-the news, radio & overall media were so sad this morning. Plus, I teared up a bit last night while finishing up the 3rd book in the Twilight series. Yes-I am on that bandwagon. Now I just feel so, well, BLUE today. That's the only way I can describe it. And worst of all-it's FRIDAY. I don't have to work ANYWHERE tomorrow.....but I still just feel kinda sad. It's always sad when someone passes, but I get really upset when I start to think about their families & what they could be going through right now. Ugh....no more sad thoughts! Putting on No Doubt, rocking out & opening shop. happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts.......hope your Friday is starting out better than mine!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Start thinking about my arrival on thursday and how much fun we are going to have next weekend. That should brighten your day!!