Friday

happy thoughts........

So I mentioned that I had recently taken on a second job-figured I would share a bit of that....


Queen Bee Cupcakes is located in Seaside, Florida on Scenic Highway 30A. I pretty much hang out in a super cute old school airstream eating cupcakes, reading & sipping lemonade (lying-I'm usually super busy cranking out sugar highs for the kiddos). The airstream has two A/C units & I usually get cold & have to turn one off. For some reason people think they are heat boxes and that I must be sweltering in there-not the case folks.


Photographed to the Left is where I hang out a few nights a week & to the right is a photo of what I hang out with, aka am tortured with. In the photo there are Key Lime (my personal fav), Vanilla w/ Pink Buttercream, PB&J and Vanilla w/ Chocolate. Delish! Come see me if you are ever that way.



3 comments:

Momma said...

Man, those Key Lime cupcakes look too good!!!!! Don't guess they are Weight Watchers???

Momma said...

Please dear Lord let this picture hurry into the pile of old posts, it is killing me with those Key Lime cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!

Bessie Mae said...

at least you don't have to smell them baking....then frost them...and NOT LICK YOUR FINGERS! torture!