Saturday

Sighting: Tyson Ritter

With Spring Break comes MTV. With MTV comes celebrities.....like Tyson Ritter from the All American Rejects. He has apparently been hosting & performing for the spring breakers over in Panama City this year. I have always heard stories of locals that had hung out with the band at local 'dive' bars now & then, but never had been quite so lucky to meet them myself. And, hating to disappoint, am still not that lucky. I was driving home from a day at the beach last Sunday & who do I pass on the road getting ready to turn into the area he owns a home/condo in.....none other than Tyson Ritter himself driving some old grey van w/ a big black stripe down the side, windows down just enjoying the nice day. I thought it was pretty cool....still holding my breathe for a Sheryl Crow run in though!!

1 comment:

Lindsay Hopes. said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TYSON RITTER!!!!! JEALOUS!