Saturday

ahhhh.....perfect ending

This has been a long long day....mainly because I had to work in our shop & it was so darn stormy that NO ONE bothered to come in! I basically sat in the shop by myself for 7 hours. It's so funny how exhausting boredom can be. Plopping down on the sofa with some chips & guac (yeah, I did it) with a cozy blanket & Elizabeth Bennett & Darcy is the perfect way to end this day. Pride & Prejudice is one of my all time favorites & have probably seen it along w/ my mother & the sis a million bazillion times. Not moving from this spot. Ahh...

2 comments:

moma said...

and there is always Bridget Jones...Mark? Mark Darcy???

Bessie Mae said...

I tried to explain the whole Pride & Prejudice/Bridgett Jones thing to someone the other day...totally lost. Oh well, not everyone loves Mark, Mark Darcy as much as us.