Monday

Merry Christmas to all...

I have been a Christmas decorating fool this year! I do believe that I could assemble and decorate a tree in my sleep...or with one hand tied behind my back and my eyes closed. And yes, I did say assemble. It's been the year of the artificial tree for me and a few others. I am just so thankful that I got my tree up before Thanksgiving (oops!) and before I, how to say this politely.....lost the 'spirit' for Christmas decorating. That is my personal tree to the left-yay! It's tall & skinny and slightly skewed in this photo considering I had to lay on the floor w/ my phone to get this pic. I have since added a few fun sparkly gold cluster twiggy things that poke out in random bunches. Maybe an updated picture to follow? I have also ventured to Birmingham to assist in decorating a clients AMAZING home for the holidays. We did the tree, the banister (main house & guest cottage), the mantel (main house & guest cottage) and the exterior decor. Let me tell you folks-this was a BIG house & LOTS of work squeezed into 3 days! Whheew, we were pooped. This would also be after I helped decorate the shop (pics to come) and before we did a tree for a fundraiser for the Rep. Told ya-life's been crazy. And oh how I wish I had managed to get a few pics of the B'ham house :(

1 comment:

momma said...

The tree is very pretty!!