Friday

update


I finished "Dear John" Monday. There were tears & of course the ending was semi-unexpected. I have decided that before I am allowed to go purchase a new read that I need to get through all of those unfinished ones in my apartment. So....I will try to tackle "eat, pray, love" again. I have heard that different sections speak to different women, based on what phase of life your are in. I am assuming that I am not an "eat" person. Which, if you know me, seems very ironic considering how much I enjoy eating. Any who, last Christmas I only got about 50 pages in before giving up. Lets hope I have better luck with round two?

1 comment:

Lauren & Eddie said...

I finally got around to starting it today, too. So far I think I like it. She's sort of all over the place though, huh? I'll let you know what I think.