Monday

Madeline & Jake Jarnigan, November


Madeline & Jake are both dear old friends of mine from elementary school days. It was so nice to see them start dating in college and now begin their lives together. I absolutely hate that I had to miss their ceremony....BUT...I keep seeing photos and heard amazing things about how the church was decorated and how beautiful it was. I was fortunate enough to attend their reception at Springhill Country Club in Tifton and I believe that their number one priority was for everyone in attendance to enjoy themselves and have a good time. The reception was glamorous and so thoughtful and most importantly-fun! It was so good to spend time with so many childhood friends in one spot and get to enjoy time with so many of their familiar friends from Valdosta. Mady's gown was AMAZING and she had on the most beautiful red satin heels I think I have ever seen. And I do believe it was an orchid she placed in her hair during the reception to replace the veil?! I have always thought that when planning a fall/winter wedding there was a very fine line between tasteful & tacky that could be easily crossed. I tell you that there was nothing tacky about this celebration! Every little detail was thoughtfully planned out from the famous Mashed Potato Bar to the lovely dried red rose petals we showered them with as they dashed into the night. I am so happy for the newly weds and wish them a bright & happy future!

No comments: