Thursday

give thanks


I stole this idea from Lauren, who through out the month of November has listed daily things that she is thankful for...for every day of the month. I thought I would tweak that idea & make this list a little more simple. Some are serious and some not so much. So, here goes...just 30 of the things that I am thankful for:

1. Jesus Christ
2. My beautifully dysfunctional family
3. Old Friends
4. New Friends
5. my kitchen floor's permanent layer of sand...b/c I live at the beach!
6. Pug snores & kisses
7. my 2 years with my baby Lucky pup
8. being employed & having a job I love
9. Domino magazine
10. Sunshine on my face
11. green grass
12. Home made Chicken'n Dumplings
13. my moma's brussel sprouts
14. Sumner, Campbell & Charlie Ann (niece & nephews)
15. summer nights in South Georgia
16. summer days on the Beach
17. Design*sponge
18. the hills of Virginia
19. a warm fire on a cold day
20. Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
21. my hamidown furniture
22. my new furniture :)
23. visiting with old friends
24. pumpkin & pecan pie....must have a slice of each!
25. My grandparents
26. My mother's perseverance
27. my crock pot
28. my freedom and the men & women who protect it, along with my right to vote
29. my education
30. sunsets





....what are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my beautiful daughters, who have been a blessing from God. I praise him everyday for bestowing such a bountiful blessing upon me. Truly I am undeserving of such a wondrous prize....I so love you both.
Momma