Wednesday

Sighting: Melissa Joan Hart

Several, several weeks ago there was another semi-celebrity sighting in Old Florida Fish House & it sadly slipped my mind until this most recent one. It was, of course, another 'girls' sushi night' and as we were leaving James (favorite sushi chef ever) asked us if we knew who was across the room from us that night??? It was Melissa Joan Hart from 'Sabrina the Teenage Witch' & my all time favorite Nickelodeon show: 'Clarissa Explains it All'!!! Apparently none of us recognized her b/c she was with her ever-growing family and trying to be very low key. I think she was either preggers or had just had a new one very recently??? I didn't get a very good look-but she was there and I thought it was definitely worth mentioning. Have a good week.

No comments: