Monday

fish face

I mentioned a long, long time ago that I may have some very good dog news coming up soon and I am very happy to report that I do! Catfish has come to live with his 'Aunt Bess'!!! Yay! Meg made a very grown up decision that it might not be such a good idea for Fish dude to experience college life off the farm & in Athens. So....Fish has come to be a beach bummin' Florida baby and we are loving every minute of it. I am so grateful to Meg for my new companion, and even though we are having a blast...I know he misses her everyday. You would not believe that this little thing that weighs like 12 pounds and is like not even 24" long can hog the bed! Guess it's something about being a Marshall?? Probably gets it from Meg :) This morning is probably the 4/5th consecutive morning that I have woken up hugging the side of the bed whilst Fish is sprawled out length wise in front of the pillows. Other than that one minor issue, we are having a blast. Much more to come on Fish baby.....

1 comment:

Linda said...

Fish is looking a little skinny....are you out of cat food??