Monday

been everywhere



Have you heard that Johnny Cash song "I've Been Everywhere"? Or maybe the Comfort Inn commercial jingle? You know....the one that has the spill: "Ive been to: Reno, Chicago, Fargo Minnesota-Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota-Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma-Tampa, Panama, ...." you get the point by now. Well, here lately, I sure feel like I have been everywhere. Whether it was traveling to do an install for work or part of the long trek to Virginia for a family reunion I feel like I never want to be in a car longer than 3 or 4 hours EVER again! I will just list the states that I have either driven through or stayed in during that last two months: Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Arkansas, Illinois & Virginia. Whew! That is a lot of time in the car/skanky work van. I don't think that I am cut out to be any sort of sales rep/traveling (aka driving) anything. Perhaps someday I will finally win the Lotto & have my private Jet to whisk me off to much more exotic places than Columbia, Missouri??!

No comments: