Sunday

girls' night at chops (minus j. simpson)

Well-we did it-we tried to stalk out Jessica Simpson & of course it did not work. Camille was a hostess at Chops in Seacrest for the summer & knew she had reservations. Boy did we have a prime location too! And, of course, J.Simpson was a no show. We were probably better off I am sure......like we would have gotten ANY service had she come in? Probably not. We enjoyed good drinks, good food, and great company. I enjoyed the petite fillet with a little bit of garlic mashed potatoes & steamed broccoli on the side. Oh yeah-my salad!! It was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. I have a true weakness for cheese and this Cesar salad came in a Parmesan cheese bowl. It was fantastic & I think I could eat it everyday of my life (if only my budget permitted). If you have a sweet tooth & partake in the occasional alcoholic beverage might I suggest the cocktail Tommy's Pajamas (or was it Timmy's or maybe even Jimmy's??)-very sweet and pretty! We also discovered that the sushi chef at Chops hosts in-home sushi dinners/lessons. Definitely need to get more details on this. It could make an awesome girls' night!
*I also have to add that I am so lucky to of made such a fun group of girlfriends down here. We have a blast & there is such a range of personality to us that there is never a dull moment. Pictured above L-R: Camille, Jennifer, Myself, Lindsey & Rebecca....missing Anna Kay, but we will get her on here soon!




No comments: